Not much to say other than wow …
THE S&P RANDONNEUR PROJECT BIKE:
A joint effort between Brent Steelman and Mitch Pryor, the S&P Randonneur Project is a fully-featured, light-weight, event-ready randonneuse that is equally at home on remote gravel roads or your local chip-seal. Built by a factory of two between Redwood City and Chico, California with the finest raw materials available today. Available in 7 stock sizes.
Low-trail front end geometry and custom-fitted racks, optimized for front loading and intuitive handling provide a solid foundation. Provisions for generator wire routing, and ideal clearances for 650B x 42mm tires and fenders ensure supreme comfort over mixed terrain. Optional detachable low-rider racks for light touring. Extreme versatility in a bicycle that sacrifices literally nothing.
Standard features include:
- Proven randonneuring geometry optimized for front loading, intuitive handling, and long-distance performance without sacrificing comfort.
- Brazed 1″ threaded fork utilizing Kaisei Imperial fork blades and Grand Bois fork crown, with low-rider bosses and generator wire path.
- Headtube tube ring reinforcements for frame longevity.
- Path in frame for wired tail light.
- Internal top tube cable routing.
- Braze-ons for Compass centerpull brakes.
- Brazed on chain stay slap guard protector.
- 27.2mm seatpost with brazed on stainless steel collar.
- 130mm rear end spacing.
- Optional braze-on for seat tube mounted tail light and frame pump.
- Top quality wet paint finish in a wide array of colors.