Well you know Rapha – that expensive cycle clothing brand – that is the middle class lycra lout smudge mark on cycling …. well I have a confession.
I have a few items – the team jacket is incredibly warm and i have a brevet long sleeve and vest modeled here by someone prettier than me.
I also have their 3/4 bib which serves me through the scottish winter. and ahem also a cyclocross short sleeve ….
So today I got a 30% off email so I bought some more … I find myself more attracted to their cyclocross jackets and jerseys as i think the colors and patterns are more eye-catching for road use (and being seen by car drivers)
and as i said I got another 30% off ……
Lastly I would say it is top quality gear that is super comfy, well made and is yet to show any sign of wear …..
My friend Tom asked what 5 a side looked like on a gps or Strava … well here Tom this is for you.
pretty accurate for something that has a 5m accuracy. It isn’t telemetary but it gives a good idea of the pitch covered – a full 11 a side pitch would be much more accurate in terms of area covered.
i use a Garmin Fenix HRM GPS – like this one here – fantastic – esp now they have dropped in price
I have 2 already but that doesn’t stop me wanting some twisty ones …
While Supplies last, 2013 Pro models, which will be undergoing performance enhancements for 2014, will be specially priced for model year close outs. Once a size is sold out, it will be removed from the available list in each dropdown.
just seen this on wiggle – very nice from £700 down to £420
I would be tempted if I didnt already have 5 bikes.
Who says a modern, high-performance track bike can’t have a little style?
- Weight: 20.50lbs/9.32kg
- Frame: Felt TK track specific custom butted 4130 tig welded Cr-Mo tubes, oversize DT, butted tapered seatstays with horizontal forged steel dropouts and chain tension adjusters
- Fork: Felt track specific Lugged Cr-Mo with 1.125″ steerer & oversized Cr-Mo fork blades, 38mm offset
- Headset: FSA 1.125″ Threadless
- Stem: Felt 6061 aluminium 3D forged threadless quill, Ø26.0mm with -17° rise, 51cm = 10cm, 54cm-56cm = 11cm, 58cm-61cm = 12cm
- Handlebar: Felt TK 6061 aluminium with track drop, Ø26.0mm, 51cm-61cm=400mm
- Bar Tape: Devox TKessostar cotton handlebar tape
- Chainset: Felt TK Pista chainring, 24T x 1″ x 1/8″; 51cm-56cm=165mm, 58cm-61cm=170mm
- Bottom Bracket: FSA
- Pedals: Felt TK Pista with chrome plated toe clips and leather toe straps
- Chain: KMC Z510HX track 1/8″ width
- Sprocket: Track 15T x 1/2″ pitch x 1/8″ width fixed sprocket with lock ring
- Saddle: Felt Leather Classic road saddle with steel rails
- Seatpost: Felt TK 6061 aluminium, Ø27.2mm x 300mm
- Wheelset: Felt TK 22mm FB track, 32H 3 x front and rear with wood finish
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700c x 25c
- Fork Material:Steel
- Frame Material:Steel
- Model Year:2011
- Wheel Size:700c (622)
The TK4130 pays homage to classic track bikes with a gorgeous frame made with, you guessed it, 4130 cromoly tubing. With its faux wooden rims, double crown fork, fluted cranks with a skip-tooth chainring, and classic leather saddle with chrome rivets, the TK4130 is the rare bike that can be ridden on the streets, raced on the velodrome – or both.